1. Broad knowledge of and affinity with the mechanical and mechatronical engineering domain (components & systems, concepts, practices and procedures).
2. Knowledge of CAD/CAE, SAP and other related engineering software.
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Pro-active, self-motivated and result oriented.
5. Responsible, interactive teamplayer and leader. Strong communicator.
6. Fluent in English communication both in spoken and written, technical and non-technical.
7. At least 1-3 years working experience with master degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field